Old Waynesborough Park
Home of the Paranormal Chasers team.
Our park is located on the site of the former town of Waynesborough, the original seat of Wayne County from 1787 until 1847. The park consists of a village featuring nine historic buildings brought from across the county. These buildings, including a school, lawyer’s office, and Quaker meeting house, date from the 1860′s to the 1920′s. In addition to the village we have over 150 acres along the Neuse and Little Rivers with over four miles of walking trails through open spaces, forest, and cypress swamp. Our facilities are available for weddings, reunions, camping, and other special events.